Our day to day Adventures: Because every day is an adventure in our home....
Our Kids...
Thursday, September 18, 2008
Hannah's 13th Birthday...
Hannah's a Teenager- Wow, I can't believe that she is already 13 years old- Where has the time gone? On Hannah's 8th birthday she fell and hit her head and was in the hospital. At Hannah's 10th birthday party we found out that my brother died. At Hannah's 12th birthday party some of her friends lifted her up to a cheer position by the pool but, couldn't hold her and she got dropped on her head and had to go to the hospital. So, we decided this year we weren't going to have a party but, instead we took the family to a family fun place and Hannah brought a friend.. We had So much fun- We raced in go-karts, the kids all soaked each other in water bumper boats, Luke golfed and we wasted a ton of money on games trying to get those yellow tickets, which really doesn't buy you anything. Then we came back to the house for cake and ice cream. It was a perfect day and nothing bad happened.. Happy Birthday Hannah!!!!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Happy Birthday Hannah! Looks like your teenage years are starting out great!! (glad nothing bad happened) Heather
Happy Birthday Hannah! Every time I think of you I can picture Susan telling my mom, the day you were born, that you were the most beautiful, perfect baby girl she had ever seen! I guess this is Deborah's blog, not Hannah's, so pass along the comment...
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Hannah! Looks like your teenage years are starting out great!! (glad nothing bad happened) Heather
Happy Birthday Hannah! Every time I think of you I can picture Susan telling my mom, the day you were born, that you were the most beautiful, perfect baby girl she had ever seen! I guess this is Deborah's blog, not Hannah's, so pass along the comment...
Post a Comment