Well, if you read my, "We are adopting post", I told you of a man that I met that had adopted from Ethiopia. I got their number and have been able to talk to his wife and ask her many questions on the phone but, I had never met her. She invited our family over to meet some other families that have also adopted. I have never met someone so passionate about something as Heather. She has a incredible love for Ethiopia and the people, the food, the children and so forth. She was a wonderful host and it was a great night. She put together a fun question and answer game like Jeopardy and my other kids learned a lot of new things about Ethiopia. They even tried all the food, which was surprising to me. We love learning a little more every day about the country.. The kids from Ethiopia really look forward to the night, being able to learn about the country they are from.
1 comment:
Thank You so much for coming. You guys are so much fun and we will definately have to get together more. I can't believe it took us this long to meet! You guys were good sports for trying the food. Next time I'll have a few diffrent things to try and it won't be so hot! Thanks again! You guys made the night so much fun!
Post a Comment