Our Kids...

Our Kids...

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Where Do you Start??

Where do you start, when you haven't blogged FOREVER and you have so much to share??
I am struggling to think of what exactly I should blog. Since my last post we have had:
-2 Birthdays
-2 Funerals
-Girls Cedar City Trip
-Cousin Taylor Comes Home from his mission
-Cousin Jaden gets Baptized
-Labor Day Weekend
(Skylar's Boating accident; Bear Lake)
-Court to Finalize our Son's adoption
-High School State Golf
-Sealing in the Temple with our Family
-Zak's Baby Blessing
and those are just the bigger things...
I will try and do little posts on each thing, so bare with me over the next few days while I try and catch up!!

2 comments:

angela said...

i can't wait.

stacy h. said...

the title of this post says EXACTLY how i felt doing my post today! :)