I have to brag about Hannah for a second. I am so proud of her, she is on The Strikers" soccer team. She is one of the youngest players on the team. She goes to all the practices and games and learns a lot each time she goes. On March 7th she had a game but, it also happened to be Steve's and my 19th wedding anniversary and we wanted to go see a show together. That would mean that we would have to miss Hannah's game. Having a new baby again, it makes it that much harder to get away and go somewhere alone.
We told ourselves that we just had to go to the movie for us. Right as we were walking out the door, Hannah asked Steve if he would say a prayer with her that she would do good in her game. Because we were walking out the door we couldn't. It made her really sad. She went into her room and said a prayer that she would do her best.
After the movie, Steve brought me home to be with the kids and he ran to the end of her game with Kenya. They put Hannah in as forward, which she doesn't normally play. The ball went to her and she made A GOAL... She looked up in the stands and saw her Dad and sister. She told me later, she was so happy at that very moment and felt so loved.. She couldn't believe her Dad was there and he saw her make a goal.. We are so proud of her hardwork.. Way to go Hannah!!!
1 comment:
how exciting! Especially since she never plays that pos. I played soccer too. I have a special place in my heart for players! More exciting that her dad and sis were able to be there to see it. Prayers are answered arent they? Sorry about your ankle. I was going to ask you what happened. Looks like it hurt!! Hope it heals fast! BTW, yu are amazing and I totally look up to you!
Post a Comment