Our Kids...

Our Kids...

Monday, January 26, 2009

Zackary Jefferson Schone Born January 26th 2009








Zackary Jefferson was born at 11:54 am on January 26th... He weighs 7 lbs 11 oz 19 inches long.. Steve and I and Hannah and Noah drove up on(Sunday night) to go to dinner with the birth mom. We had a wonderful evening and it was so nice to sit and talk about everything.. It seemed very comfortable and she is the cutest girl-
I woke up every hour during the night, really excited and just waiting until it was time to go to the hospital. The Birth Mom was there at 7am to be induced. I got there shortly after she had been admitted to the hospital. We talked and the wonderful girls from the agency and I helped her through each contraction. She went from a 7 to a 10 in 20 minutes. Really fast- Then it was just a matter of waiting for the doctor to arrive. She did great.. He is the cutest thing in the world and I think already I will need to plan on him playing football. He is a big boy- I think his hands are as big as his face. Hannah got to watch the delivery with me, and then Steve and Noah were there shortly after. It was a wonderful experience and a wonderful Day... Welcome Zak !!!! We are sooo glad you are finally here...

11 comments:

tiffrigby said...

He is beautiful! What a lucky little boy to have such a wonderful family to raise him! Love you guys.
Tiffany

angela said...

I'm so happy for you! He's lucky to be a part of your family. I'm glad everything went well. I look forward to seeing you guys soon!

Aaron and Bonnie said...

What an exciting day!!! And, you even get to go home with a new baby in your very own cute jeans! Congratulations what a great day!!!

Ryan said...

Congratulations!!!! I can't wait to meet him.

Rapunzel said...

Aww... Finally:) He is so cute! He is a very lucky baby!

-Riley

Kelly said...

What a gorgeous baby! He is so blessed to have such a selfless birth mom and to be coming to such an awesome family!

gina said...

Congratulations on your new little son. And may the Lord keep that sweet birth mom wrapped up safe in His love. What a gift. What a gift you give this little guy as well. Enjoy the little toes, the new baby smell, the sweet little cry, oh my! gosh, I love that time.

steph said...

What a lucky little guy to make it into such a great family! So excited for you guys. Congratulations!

matt and brynnzie said...

I am excited to meet him in a few weeks. Hey is lucky to be apart of your family.

Melissa said...

I cry just looking at thes darling pictures! I am so happy for you! Good luck with everything!

Cindy said...

Congrats... What a fun time for you & your sweet family. We can't wait to see him.