Our Kids...

Our Kids...

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Emma turned '2' Years Old Today!!!!!


















I can't believe Emma turned two today. Where does the time go? I will never forget two years ago....We were told that we had been picked by a Birth Mom. She was in the hospital and was going to be delivering soon. I ran to Baby's R Us to get a few things that I would need. I was in the store shopping with Hannah and Kenya when we got the call that Emma was born.. I started to cry, I am sure everyone was wondering why I was crying in the middle of the store. I called Steve and ran home, we told the rest of the kids and drove to Payson. We met Felicia her sweet birth mom and that is the first time we got to see and hold our precious daughter Emma. Just a short time after she was born. She has been such a wonderful addition to our family. She gets sooo much attention and everyone is always fighting to hold her. Happy Birthday Emma- We love you!!!!!

2 comments:

matt and brynnzie said...

I can't believe she is that big. I forget that she was just a baby when your parents left and that her and Eston are close in age. Happy Birthday Emma!!

Erica B said...

Happy Birthday Emma!!! (where did you get that jacket? I love it)