Our Kids...

Our Kids...

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Snowboarding day at Brian Head....






We decided to take all the kids except Emma, who spent the night at Nicole's to Brian Head to go Snowboarding/Skiing.. Sky who is already a great snowboarder and Hunter and I who Ski went off on our own and had a great time. Hannah, Kenya, Noah and Luke all took a 3 hour snowboarding class. We didn't think Luke would make it at the beginning because he was so tired. But, 2 hours after the lesson started, each of the kids started dropping off. But, not Luke he hung in their to the end. It was so funny, at the beginning the instructor was telling them what to do and how to do it and Luke said," Can I just go down." The instructor said, "Sure" and Luke goes straight down. It was crazy, he asked us the other day NOT to call him Luke anymore. His new name is, "Skill" So, funny.. Steve skiis but, not this day. He stayed at the bottom to be everyone's go to guy. Go get this, help me with this, I am hungry.. .What a great day and a great Dad..

1 comment:

Melissa Garn said...

I am so excited for you to all meet your little brother! Congrats!