






On Tuesday we had our church Trunk or treat. It is where you back your car up and the kids can go from car to car to get candy. They had a great turn out with dinner for everyone and games for the kids to go around and play. My sister Michelle was here with Shannon, so it was fun for me to have her be able to see the kids in their costumes. Yes, I dressed up and before I got Luke's photo taken. He was taking his costume off because he knocked his front tooth out and was done-
5 comments:
Emma is the cutest ladybug ever! Love you guys! Talk to Kim about updating her blog! ;)
Your blog is so cute! I think you are the best Mom in the world. You are really involved in your kids lives without being overbearing or "in charge". Good luck with this journey of getting your new little man! I am so excited for you...
I am so glad that you found my blog. I have been wondering about your darling family. Looks like you guys are going great. I will keep you posted about the adoption.
Amy
Hey Schone family I'm so glad I got to see you guys on Halloween! You all looked great.
Hey, I just stumbled across your blog and wanted to say hello! Your family has grown up so much (your little one is adorable!) . You look happy! I miss seeing you around... I'll always remember your help at girl's camp/& w/high drama following - thanks for being such a good friend when I needed one.
Post a Comment