Our Kids...

Our Kids...

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Skylar Turned "17" years old...











Happy Birthday Skylar... Wow... 17 years old-
On his birthday he went to Sadie's at the High School and the entire dance sang to him. His date was Chelsea Ray. She is darling and he had a great time.. He did a day date where he had to make a movie (thriller) I thought it was a cute idea. Then they went to the dance that night, they wore matching sweatshirts. Chelsea's Mom made a cake and she brought him balloons. We celebrated his birthday as a family on Sunday. He was so excited because he got the new putter that he wanted and then he blew out his candles and Emma loved his cake, she even licked the plate afterward..

Happy Birthday SKYLAR-

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy birthday Sky! Wow, that makes me feel old. Usually I feel like I am still 17, not today. Thanks a lot :(

Ally said...

I can't believe he is 17!! That is crazy! Happy Birthday Sky!

Cindy said...

Sky... You are 17, but Kizzy is still 14... MMMMMM. but hey look at it this way... You are 1 more year closer to going on your mission & closer to coming back to take her out. Love ya Sky....