



On Monday as a family for family night, we went to Staheli family farms and got on one of their wagons that take you out to a pumpkin field. You get to actually go out and pick your pumpkin right off the vine. It is so funny watching luke and Emma try to pull their pumpkins and try and break the vines. Then we went through the corn maze, you have to find the bell and then ring it and then find your way back. Noah found it in 17 minutes. We need to listen to the little kids more often..and then we ate pumpkin pie. We had a fun night being together as a family- Hunter wasn't able to come but, Nicole and Shannon were. I love this time of year, as the weather starts to change (yes, even here in St. George) and we start to get ready for all the Holidays. The kids are dressing up for Halloween as: Hannah is going to be a nerd for halloween, Kenya a football player, Noah is still undecided, Luke a sumo wrestler and Emma a Ladybug. Photos will follow after Halloween of course-
6 comments:
Where is Emma's bow?
Aloha Deborah,
It's been so fun to catch up with your family after my blogging break. My nephew recently passed away and I haven't been excited about doing much...even blogging. Anyway, yours is one of the few blogs that I go to that I really enjoy the music. The boys had been telling me to add some IZ and Jack Johnson to ours and then i went to your blog and smiled when that's what I heard. Maybe I've been on this island too long.:) I was sorry to hear about the wait for your adoption...what a bummer. The paperwork process sounds like a real pain! Good luck getting it all completed. We miss your cute family...thank goodness for blogs. I'm going to get back to mine this week.
What a fun family night plan. I miss our kids being little, but I love all the little kids in the neighborhood that come to our house trick or treating... Thanks for sharing your pumpkin picking night. It made me smile. Cute family.
What a fun activity that we miss! Spence asked me, "What's a pumpkin patch?" We actually considered flying to Oahu this year just to go to a real pumpkin patch! Enjoy the beautiful fall as we put up our silk leaves around the house! ALOHA!
I love seeing your cute family...thanks for blogging! You've inspired me Deborah! Thanks for the fun blog chat at Sophie's baptism. I've added at least 20 pic's because of you! Miss you guys!
What a fun family night! I love the pumpkin patch! Cute Pics!
Post a Comment