We just got back from Bear Lake where we celebrated Thanksgiving with family. We had a great time and it was non-stop fun... Oh, my if I eat one more thing I am going to never fit in my pants again. We were able to play games, shoot guns in the mountains (we used pop cans for target practice) We went motorcycling, 4-wheeling, we lit a huge fire and we ate and ate and ate. Thanksgiving dinner was awesome...
We missed those that couldn't come but, the kids love being with cousins and just hanging out and spending time with one another.. We are so GRATEFUL for so many things. I am grateful for a wonderful family, great friends, really good kids and for a heavenly father that loves us... We go around the table every year and we say three things that we are thankful for and Skylar said he was thankful for, GOLF, GOD and GIRLS... spoken from a true 17 year old... We are so grateful for wonderful parents that do so much for us. They have this cabin in that we can all go to together.. We love it... I hope you all had a Happy Thanksgiving!!!! To my family that didn't come, we missed you-
2 comments:
Looks like you all had a blast!! We need to have a family get together soon. Love ya
It's about time you updated! Oh, I miss the creamery, it looked like so much fun!
Post a Comment