Our Kids...

Our Kids...

Monday, April 27, 2009

Girls Trip to see Wicked..... dinner with Dyer Cousins










For my birthday this year. Steve gave me tickets to see Wicked in Salt Lake, he gave me 4 tickets to take Nicole, Hannah, and Kenya and I. We also took Emma but, she went to see Adye her friend while we went to the Broadway Musical. Afterwards I got to see some 7 out of 8 of my Dyer Cousins. Some of them we haven't seen in a really long time. It was fun just to sit and talk and hang out.

1 comment:

heather said...

Hi Deborah
I found your blog address off fb. Your family is so cute! I had no idea that you had adopted your last 2 children--adorable kids! It makes me want more but I'll hold off for awhile!:) Gav and I are headed to San Fran this month to see Wicked. I hope it's good. Your pics look like you had a fun time. I look forward to following your blog and adventures! XOXO