Our Kids...

Our Kids...

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter / Spring Break with Friends!!!
































Our friends the Jensen's came down for their spring break to spend Easter with us. We love it when they come , we always have the best time. We had 4 adults and 13 kids and their dog for 5 days. It actually sounds worst then it was. We shopped, the girls got pedicures, the boys motorcycled, we ate, saw the Hannah Montana movie and just hang out. We had a great Easter Sunday with the Jensen's and the Kimball's. They are friends of theirs and now I consider them mine. (What a great family).. We went to church, did a easter basket hunt, had a huge dinner, did a easter egg hunt outside and then went to the park for a soccer game until dark, while the little girls played on the playground.. We will never forget this Easter and we thank the Jensen's for making it so, great....

2 comments:

Steph said...

WOW!!! What a great looking family!!! I bet they all keep you so so so busy! I'm sure it is a good busy! FUN!!! Good to see what you are doing.

Heidi said...

I love all the pictures! It is so fun to see your sweet family!