My Mom convinced me to come up to Salt Lake to meet for lunch with my sisters for my birthday. I am sure glad that I did. We had a great time. It was the first time we had gotten all together for lunch in about 2 years, since my Mom had left for her mission. I was sad we took this photograph at the end of the lunch and Rebecca and Heather had already gone. So, we are missing two people in the photo. I have a great family, with wonderful sisters. I miss them living 4 hours away and not seeing them all the time. We went to Cheesecake Factory for lunch and then My Mom and I and my sister Amy went shopping at the New Nordstrom.. That was awesome.. I love shopping and walking into Nordstrom I felt like I was home.. hehehe My parents took me and my son Noah to the Jazz game that night. What a great day!!!
Our Kids...
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Birthday lunch with my sisters..
My Mom convinced me to come up to Salt Lake to meet for lunch with my sisters for my birthday. I am sure glad that I did. We had a great time. It was the first time we had gotten all together for lunch in about 2 years, since my Mom had left for her mission. I was sad we took this photograph at the end of the lunch and Rebecca and Heather had already gone. So, we are missing two people in the photo. I have a great family, with wonderful sisters. I miss them living 4 hours away and not seeing them all the time. We went to Cheesecake Factory for lunch and then My Mom and I and my sister Amy went shopping at the New Nordstrom.. That was awesome.. I love shopping and walking into Nordstrom I felt like I was home.. hehehe My parents took me and my son Noah to the Jazz game that night. What a great day!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment