





















I DO love decorating for halloween and all the planning and parties that surround it. But, I am always happy when it is over- I am ready to un-decorate the house and box away everything. Maybe that is a good sign of a great Halloween. We had our Ward Trunk or Treat. The kids dressed up as one thing for that and then on Halloween they dressed as something else. We had the school parade and then football games in the morning of halloween and then we went to The Hatch's for dinner and trick or treating. I lost my 6 year old Luke trick or treating. He had seen some of his friends from school and thought that they would be way more fun. Skylar and Hunter went to Sadies. ( I am trying to get a photo of Hunter and his date Ellie Gunderson).. What a fun night we had, I loved having it on a saturday. Way more relaxing!! We hope all of you had a safe and happy halloween as well-
1 comment:
we were saying that it should always be on a saturday, like thanksgiving is always on a thursday.
your kids costumes are great! looks like you guys had a great time!
Post a Comment