Our Kids...

Our Kids...

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Emma ....




Emma and I went to Wal-Mart at the beginning of the summer and she saw a bike. I felt like she was still a little old but, it was so cute and she was so excited, I couldn't resist. So, of course I bought it.. I was so excited but, when we got it home she didn't know the first thing about it. She was sad she couldn't ride it because it was really hard for her. One day a few weeks later I asked Noah to watch her while I ran a quick errand. While I was gone he was outside teaching her how to pedal. She caught on quick and now can pedal her own bike. I just wish she would catch on to potty training as fast..

She just recently started dressing up. I had to post one of her photos of the outfit Hannah helped put together for her-

No comments: