Our Kids...

Our Kids...

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Our FUTURE Linebacker !!!






My Baby Zack is 4 months old. He has grown so big so fast.( literally) He weighs 20lbs and is 110 percentile in weight and 90 in height. He smiles at us and follows us around the room, he tries to grab at everything. He tries to roll over but, the key word here is TRIES to roll over. He can't get his body to move with his head.. He is such a delight and great addition to our family. I can't believe that the adoption will be final in 2 months.. Time goes by so fast- I am sure a lot of you are shocked at how big he has gotten. We are too- What a cutie!!! CAN YOU STAND IT-

7 comments:

stacy h. said...

i can't stand it!!! i am dying! oh, i love those cheeks. he is such a cute little boy!

Rapunzel said...

Holy cow. I can not believe how much he has grown. He is adorable.

Murray Ohana said...

Oh, looking at Zack's pictures...it makes me so excited! (to have my own soon) I LOVE chubby babies and I am really hoping for one. My boys had lots of chub, but not Sadie so we'll see. Zack is adorable. Did I mention I like his name too? It's on my list of names...but we are struggling to decide. Hate the naming game. It's fun to check in on your blog....ALL of your kids have changed...I can't believe Hannah. She has really changed too! Miss you guys!

Steph said...

He is so DARLING!!!!

Melissa said...

How the heck did he get so chubby, so fast? He is dang cute.

Anonymous said...

Too Cute! I want to tend next time you go on a date bring me the little ones! I'm dying to kiss those cute cheeks. We need go get the girls together to swim or just play. Hope your enjoying summer. Q really wishes Hannah were going to Desert Hills Middle next year.

Chad and Tina said...

Beautiful Baby!! I found your blog through Heart to Heart. My husband and I just had a placement through them about three weeks ago. We are very happy. I love to find adoptive couples to just get to know and share stories.