

It is so hard when I haven't blogged forever and I have to catch up. I like the saying that we shouldn't look back we should look forward. I can't even wrap my mind around everything that has happened since Zaks court date.. We have been busy as usual and the kids are doing good. Skylar has been a great Student Body Pres. he has gotten all the student body really involved especially at the basketball games. He tried out for the high school soccer team and made the team as Goaly (not sure how to spell that). We were very surprised, as he has never played soccer before.. He is working hard in school and got accepted at B.Y.U and B.Y.U.H.. After much thought he has decided to play golf back in the islands of Hawaii.. He is very excited! and I am too- It gives me reason to go over and visit. I am really proud of him. He is going to wait and leave on his mission after golf season.
Hunter does more homework than anyone I know.. He takes 3 A.P. classes and keeps a 4.0, He volunteers at the hospital and plays on the high school tennis team. His schedule makes me tired- He is such a hardworker and a great kid, he helps me out so much. When I have a hard day he makes me rice krispie squares and that always puts a smile on my face... He was on Junior Prom Royalty this year... Way to go Hunter!!
The two of them went to Junior Prom together.. I was lucky enough to do dinner at our home and I was so happy that they went in the same group, it sure made it easy..
1 comment:
sounds like so much fun!!! i feel like i havent seen you guys in ages!! i have been waiting for you to blog again!!!
Post a Comment