Our day to day Adventures: Because every day is an adventure in our home....
Our Kids...
Sunday, February 15, 2009
A few photos of Zackary and Emma taken by Katie Moss (Peekaboo Photography)
I took Zak and Emma to get Zak's newborn photos taken. These are just a couple of the one's she took. I will post more later- If anyone needs photos taken Katie is the best. You can click on her blog from mine- Thanks, Katie...
Those pictures are precious...It makes me more excited about our addition. I can't believe how much Emma has changed...I bet she is enjoying having a baby brother. I love your blog and seeing all the fun you are up to. It must be so nice to have your parents home and all the family so close. My parents just left for their mission in Chicago a couple of weeks ago...we really want to go see them. Maybe in the fall. love and miss you guys!
Deb I am so excited for you and your family. It was all so meant to be, and I couldn't be happier for you. Zachary is a beautiful baby. Emma looks darling in her photos. I will have to call this Katie and get my kids photos taken. I need to come over and hold him. I call you and see when I can come see you!! Congrats. Love you guys and I so happy for you.
Those pictures are so cute! hey I have a question I am looking for some Boutiques to sell our product in St George do you know anywhere that I should go?
Hey I just wanted to let you know that we added ya! Also your not coming up here anytime soon are you? We are just taking our product pictures for our spring line and I would love to use Emma! Let me know!
4 comments:
Those pictures are precious...It makes me more excited about our addition. I can't believe how much Emma has changed...I bet she is enjoying having a baby brother. I love your blog and seeing all the fun you are up to. It must be so nice to have your parents home and all the family so close. My parents just left for their mission in Chicago a couple of weeks ago...we really want to go see them. Maybe in the fall. love and miss you guys!
Deb
I am so excited for you and your family. It was all so meant to be, and I couldn't be happier for you. Zachary is a beautiful baby. Emma looks darling in her photos. I will have to call this Katie and get my kids photos taken. I need to come over and hold him. I call you and see when I can come see you!! Congrats. Love you guys and I so happy for you.
Those pictures are so cute! hey I have a question I am looking for some Boutiques to sell our product in St George do you know anywhere that I should go?
Hey I just wanted to let you know that we added ya! Also your not coming up here anytime soon are you? We are just taking our product pictures for our spring line and I would love to use Emma! Let me know!
Post a Comment